Friday, September 3, 2010

Relaxation

I have seriously enjoyed my week of evenings at home with nothing important to do!  I haven't had anything that HAD to be done and I didn't have to be anywhere.  It is such a relief after 4 months of studying every evening concerned that my time was not being well spent.  Glad that's over! 

Tonight, Adam will be singing the National Anthem at the WVU Men's Soccer game.  After the game, we're going to go support Under Shelter at their Morgantown gig.  Tomorrow, Adam and I get to start spending money on vacation clothes!  Yay!  We're going to go to the Tanger Outlets on Monday to get some "no-tax" deals!  Sunday, we will be attending what promises to be the cook-out of the year!  The Griffiths and Meadows are doubling up for a fun filled Labor Day Cornhole tournement with tons of food and fun.  I'm thinking about making cupcakes that look like hamburgers...we'll see if that happens!

I don't really have much to talk about since I've been taking it easy this week.  I have really enjoyed it and now I will enjoy a busy, fun-filled 3 day weekend!  We'll just have to see what happens :-)






Oh-and Adam ordered his iPod touch for his birthday, finally!  It was cute because he is having it engraved on the back to say "I love Nicki Etris and my iPod touch"....what a cutie pie!  Glad I came first :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter