Friday, September 17, 2010

Western Carribbean, here I come!

I'm leaving work early today.  Not because I'm lazy.  Because I'm going to a better place....Not that place....but a pretty good place.  Actually...a few pretty good places :-)  And the best part is who I get to go with. 

Yes, I am referring to Adam!  Isn't one of the best perks of marraige getting to go on vacation with your best friend?!  We get to relax, get sun burned, gain weight, and travel all at the same time :-)  We love road trips, so even the traveling down to Cape Canaveral will be a great time.  Although, I think it's time for us to get come more stand-up routines to listen to on our iPods.  Demetri Martin and Seinfeld are really funny...but we pretty much have them memorized at this point :-)  I do know one thing though..we'll probably start our journey with Tik Toc...because that party don't stop, no.   (just pretend that I said that really cool)

All right!  Off we go into work - were they are taking me and my team out for lunch in honor of me getting my PMP certification :-)  I think we'll do Olive Garden...yummy....Might as well start my vacation out right with a great meal!

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! We just booked a cruise to Progresso/Cozumel for Jan 31.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter