Monday, September 13, 2010

Build a Burrito

I would like to consider myself a pretty good burrito builder. Now-of course-I'm not doing the actual building...that I will leave up to the experts at Black Bear Burrito here in Morgantown. I just mean that I am good at combining the flavors that I like to make something magestic. Something that tastes so good that I have to take huge bites and eat it faster than I can breathe. Adam and I went to Black Bear for lunch today. I just cannot get enough of this magical burrito--so simple, yet so wonderful! All that the burrito consists of is a Garlic Herb tortilla, rice, mild salsa (homemade of course), Steak, and queso dip on the inside.....yummy! The steak is beautifully cooked and mixed in with the rice and queso....mmmmmm....so good! I have a hard time cutting the giant thing in half and saving one half for another meal, but I do...so that I can experience this goodness twice per visit to Black Bear.

When you add the burrito to all of the other wonderful food that I had this weekend...well...let's just say I ate alot. I walked up to some friends last night at the CRC Volunteer Rally and one guy said, "You know Nicki, everytime I've seen you this weekend, you've had food in your hands!"....yep....that's a pretty good description of my weekend :-) I love food :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter