Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Christmas!

So I had a fun time when I got home from work today.  Lauren Byrer stopped by to bring me 2 tubs full of maternity clothes!  It was like Christmas morning but with WAY more presents!  I only got 3/4 of the way through one of them before I got too tired to continue :-)  I'm trying to track all of the clothes people let me borrow so it takes a while to get through them.  It was mostly tops, but a great amount jeans.  I went ahead and wore a pair out tonight because they were so comfy.  It is much better than bustin out over the top of my regular pants.  Of course, she even had a few bella bands in there, so I'll be able to wear my regular pants unbuttoned for a while.  That's really cool.

So, we had to go to Target tonight.  I am quickly growing out of the maternity bras that Ashley let me borrow, so I had to find some solutions.  Luckily, I have a good amount of Target gift cards from my birthday that I was able to use.  Very nice to have those.  I also picked up a registry gift while at Target.  I went ahead and created a registry.  Nothing on it yet, but I'm going to have to have an expert with me to do that.....enter...Ashley Griffith.  We'll worry about that in a couple months!

Oh--great thing happened at work today!  One of my developers gave me two passes to the Greenbrier Classic for next week!  It's for Wednesday-July 4th--so it's just practice rounds, but we're really excited to get to go AND there's a concert that night, with Lionel Richie--so Adam is super stoked.  He loves his music.  It will be a super long and tiring day--but we might get to see Tiger Woods, or Phil, or any of the other super stars that will be there.  We can ask for autographs on practice days, so who knows what we'll run into!

I'm pooped, so I am going to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter