Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ahcoo!

So....yes.  I am sick.  again....boo.  I had several long and important meetings today so I couldn't take a sick day.  And plus, it would just make things worse since I've been so busy lately.  My first meeting of the morning, I walked in and the guys were like "What is wrong with you? You look horrible"...great....and I was thinking as I was getting ready that I did a pretty good job with hair and makeup to try to not look sick.  Oh well.  They're always honest with me.  Rod tried to send me home after a few meetings but I said I could either feel bad at home or I could feel bad at work-might as well knock some things off my list if I'm up to it.  I'll be fine.  Just a head cold or something like that. 

We got to go out to dinner with some friends tonight, Brittani and Joey.  We used to be in their home group but haven't been able to spend time with them since we moved out of the group.  It was good time getting to catch up with them, and you know I'm always in for some good food!  Well, at least since my appetite has come back :-)  I'll have to be careful to keep my meals small though, because I am hungry often, and have to eat when I'm hungry.  Small nutritious meal...that's the hope.  But they're not always available.  It's definitely a struggle with self control.  I give in some times.  Oh well.  No one is perfect!

So tomorrow is my next Dr appt.  I'm REALLY hoping that they'll do an ultrasound.  I would love to go ahead and find out the sex of the baby, but I'll settle for just an ultrasound if they think it's too soon to make that call.  I just want to make sure there's enough room in there!

No picture today, sorry :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter