Thursday, December 23, 2010

There's always time for a little fun at Church!

So, Ashley wins...she posted this video first.  I have been keeping an eye out for at least one of the recordings to end up online...and I missed it....You win again, Ashley...you always do!  (said with a Ron Burgondy accent)

So just in case you don't understand what is going on in this...it was improv.  The songs are not pre-written or rehearsed, which is why it was a different skit at each service.  Most of the lines where scripted, but I changed up a few things for each service cause Adam made me.....that Adam.....

This is a recording of the 9am service from You Tube.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_vAQuKo68&feature=player_embedded

Included was Josh Rhodes (our new college minister) and Adam and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter