Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fans...who knew....

So turns out I have a few fans scattered around Morgantown.  One in particular posted a video on our church's facebook page. 

Oh brother....

The service a few weekends ago consisted of some Box related things - a game show, a box monster, a wonderful sermon about being "in the box" (which you can listen to online if you're curious about the topic!).  It also included me singing the special, Adam singing 2 worship songs and myself singing a worship song.  Well-if you notice the title of the you-tube video...it's called "Nicki and the box".  Evidentally I was a major part of the service and didn't realize it :-)  I mean, should I be signing autographs after these things?? hmmm...
The video content is about 90% a close up of my face...and 10% the rest of the service...The staff seems to think this is hilarious that this good samaritan posted a video of mainly me on the church's facebook page....  silliness... 

So--all this to say...."Thank you" to my fans...and for all of you other people; why haven't you posted a video about me?  My hair and cheek bones film wonderfully :-)  Who knew?!

You can view this video by typing "Nicki and the box" in the search bar for You Tube.  And just so you know..I had nothing to do with "Nicki on a box"  which is featured a few videos underneath mine...

Happy hunting!   Oh ok...here's a link...I figured out how to put it in the blog:  Nicki and the Box

Disclaimer :: I do not approve of the quality of my voice for the special that I sing at the beginning of this video.  So-sorry for the poor singing...I'll do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter