Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love for mommy

Yesterday, Abby had her physical therapy appt for her neck. The place happens to be located in the building that I work in so I was able to walk her around to meet people after the appt. She did really well for a while, not realizing that she had been awake for over two hours, and then all of a sudden, she hit a wall and started crying. Someone else was holding her at the time. They passed her back to me and she stopped crying almost immediately. I passed her off at the next office and she started crying again. I took her back and she stopped again! She wanted her mommy!! How sweet is that? It seems to be the first time that just being held by me comforted her. Of course, I hate that she was crying for other people, but she was tired, so hopefully that's why she was unhappy.

It's the little things :)

Here she is at a hibachi grill we went to last night. She was really intrigued by the noise!


1 comment:

Site Meter