Friday, August 13, 2010

Mon County Fair Talent Show.....

No, I wasn't in it!  But Our former band was (Under Shelter) and rocked the house to a victory! 

Adam was asked to MC the event so he kept the night going, and when a second round judge didn't show, I was asked to judge to decide the winner.  There were some interesting acts last night, from solos to dancing to stand up comedy--it was quite a sight!  

The fair part, by the time we walked around, was a little bleak-but it was late so I'm sure that people were riding the rides earlier in the evening....I think...?

On a more personal note, my grandfather has been in the hospital with some heart problems.  Please keep him and my grandmother in your prayers. 

Now-to start my Friday!  Happy Friday, everyone!  Hope it is only the beginning to whatever you need this weekend, whether it be rest...fun...or fellowship! 

And now-a picture that makes me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter