Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lexi's rough morning

So, lately, our cat, Lexi, has had some pretty rough mornings.  She most of the time will curl up next to me during the night and is usually there looking up at me for my morning round of cell phone snooze wars.  A couple times this week she has woken up around 10 minutes before my alarm goes off, deciding to get her morning workout in and leap around the room/bed like a gazelle....which needless to say is not appreciated by both bedroom inhabitants.  She also likes to roll around and chew on the computer cords while I'm checking my email in the mornings....again...bad kitty!



This morning, all of those "bad kitty" early mornings must have gotten to her...



Luckily, I was there to hold her hair back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter