Friday, December 17, 2010

Ugly sweater contest

Winner!  Yes...I won the Ugly/Cheesy sweater contest at work.  I must say that not a lot of people participated, and some of the sweaters were straight out of Bill Cosby's personal closet, which made it a little awkward because people didn't know which people were wearing something for the contest, and which people just had poor taste....awkward :-)  As my prize, I got a lovely little snack box snowman which included a variety of goodies, which Adam is probably enjoying as we speak!  Here's a picture....and the socks...I just happened to have them and they matched the color perfectly!  Good times...



On a side note, Adam was tourturing Lexi last night.  He thought it would be funny to put his hat on her.  She didn't mind it until about 30 seconds after he put it on.  As Adam's punishment, I am posting this picture of him with a severe double chin...of course, he doesn't have it usually :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter