Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Four eyes

Abby's glasses came in! This is the best picture I could get with them because she would not stay still! When we got to the glasses place, she let out a little yell because I think she remembered being there the last time and us having to hold her head. I sat her down in a chair and put her glasses on real quick (strap over her head and then under her hair) and she immediately started looking around and pointig at stuff. She can finally see! The lenses are quite thick, so that's a little disappointing, but that just shows how bad her vision was before.  I'll need to sew a stitch in the strap to make them a little tighter, but she's good to go with her glassss now! I'll try to get some better pictures once I get them securely on her head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter