Thursday, November 19, 2015

So...this happened...

Yesterday morning, Abby woke up and said before she got out of bed, "my eye hurts."  When she got up I told her to be still so I could have a look. This is what I found. 



I wasn't sure what the do other than call the doctor's office to see if I needed to bring her in. Of course, they didn't open for another hour so I had to adjust my morning and take her to an urgent care place before I could even think about taking her to daycare. They would kill me if I brought her in and she had pick eye or something contagious!  She did not have pink eye, but what the doctor calls an "allergy shiner".  She must have seasonal allergies. She's had puffy eyes in the morning before (both eyes, and we thought that was a nut allergy that was later cleared).  Just seasonal. We got Claritin daily and children's benedryl for us to use as needed to help her get through when they start acting up. The puffiness totally went away by the end of the day and she is doing just fine!  Now to wake her up for today...fingers crossed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter